What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is an essential website analysis tool that is the industry standard, as it provides you with in-depth statistics regarding how visitors use your website. Google Analytics can be linked to your Google AdWords account to measure what visitors do after they reach your website from clicking your ads.
SEARCHsmart can help you with:
- Adding Google Analytics Code to your website
- Training on how to interpret statistics and use them to better reach your customers
Why Google Analytics?
- Understand how customers use your website
- Improve website user experience
- Find out where people are clicking
- Track conversions on your website
- See what browsers & devices are used to view your website
- Real-time market research – identify trends over time
Google Plus Local
What is Google Plus Local – Map Listing?
Listing your business on Google Plus Local gets your business noticed in the Maps section of the Google Search Engine.
Why Google Places
- Get your business ranked in the Maps section of Google Search Engine
- Improve your organic rank on Google Search Engine
- Provide customers with quick info regarding your business
- Help customers find directions to locate your business
- Gain exposure for people using GPS devices
Note: Type your business name in Google Maps section and check if you have a presence today.
What is Google Plus?
Google Plus is Google’s own social media channel allowing you to connect with customers online. Google Plus is the future direction of all search engines incorporating the social graph, so you can see what your friends have searched for rather than robots.
- Host Video Hangouts with Customers and Colleagues
- Create different Circles to better reach different customer types
- Aid your organic search presence
- Showcase your business products and services
Why Google Plus?
- Hang Outs allows you to host live video chats with customers
- Create different circles for different customer types
- Your Google Plus business page appears in organic ranks
- Your Google Plus posts are indexed in Google Search Engine